Inhabited memory tour
Shipping included in all orders from 55€ 40€ until October 31th
An immersion in Bodegas De Alberto history from the XVII century underground cellars until today.
Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes approx.
Price: € 16 adults and children € 5
Tours in Spanish and English
Tours with children
XVII Century Monastery
17th century underground cellars tour
Visit to the process of making white, red, rosé and golden wines
De Alberto ‘Damajuanas’ Space and the process of making old wine
Barrel room and De Alberto Dorado elaboration process
Visit the Wine Shop and social area
Tasting of three wines accompanied by a selection of local artisan cheese or sweets
The regular visit schedule is usually at 11.30 am, but we will confirm the exact start time when making the reservation. For visits at other times, you can contact us +34 983 559 107 / email@example.com
Covid-19 Security Measures:
- The visits will be made in groups of 8 people maximum.
- The safety distance between people of 1.5 - 2 meters will be maintained.
- The use of the mask is mandatory.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the visit.
- Cleaning and disinfection will be done before and after each visit.
- The delivery of printed material will be avoided and payment by electronic means will be facilitated.